Notifications are messages sent by the Mercado Pago server from events carried out in your application. You can configure your integration to send notifications when the following events happen:
- Creation and updating of payments;
- Creation of orders;
- Update of the order;
- Linking to a subscription plan;
- Subscription link;
- Linking and unlinking mp-connect accounts;
- Invoice binding (invoice);
- Creation of countercharges;
- Finalization and cancellation of paid intent;
- Error while processing payment intent.
- Fraud allerts
There are two types of notifications available for configuration which ,once configured, allow you to program your store's backend to, for example, update the status of orders when a payment is created, send an order confirmation email from store when an order is updated on Mercado Pago, update a customer's record when a subscription plan is linked, or any other actions arising from the events listed above.
|Webhooks||It uses HTTP REST and instantly notifies updates. To learn how to configure webhook notifications click here.|
|IPN||The notification may take a few moments to send. To learn how to configure IPN notifications click here.|